oh lovelies

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

TREND: Jean Pierre Braganza - Elevated cat eyes

I promise more creative writing to come I've been doing a lot (of writing, handwritten) and it's worn me out....so all I can wrap my brain around now is makeup.....I have to type it out. I've been rehearsing my dance/poem piece getting ready to perform at Under St. Marks....theme tonight is "chaos." Well for me that's everything until I organize it like I had to do today.....anyway, for this video   I watched this and actually earlier today I did my eyes a little like this they .....it was tricky; at first but after ......you have to blend it really well.  Someone recently asked me some interesting questions; if I write free verse or meter? Well I always write free to start out and it takes on its own form the more I work on it. This color (which I just noticed matches my dress!) looks beautiful with her eyes.

No comments: