oh lovelies

Saturday, September 03, 2011

I am

fair delicate and sensitive everywhere. Ultra sensitive to noise, temperature......certain foods. Always craving sugar. Slow metabolism. Need lots of sleep. Eyelashes are super thing tangle easily therefore putting on mascara is difficult and time consuming because it takes a lot of effort to make it even. They are extremely fine. I tried false eyelashes but they looked kind of bizarre on me. Will continue.

A couple months ago I was at Sephora by Union Square and tried to recreate an Edie Sedgwick look I saw an online video about, pixiewoo is her name. I ended up looking like a freak, oh goodness. My skin and eyes are so fair the contrast was really stark. Edie had brown eyes and mine are blue......light......that may be part of it. Eyebrows super dark or prominent just don't look right on me. It was too much. I looked like a deranged Boy George....not very Edie or Factory or 60s like I was going for. I love doing retro looks just cause I'm dramatic a performer and it's thrilling for me.....I will keep at this til it's perfected......




No comments: