oh lovelies

Sunday, September 04, 2011

how to fry your clothes dry

I went to the gym, forgot my headphones, ran outside. Excuse me, my headphones broke. I got back in there after a torturous run across town, on the west side highway (very pretty though, love riverside drive) very wet healthy in a sticky sweaty way. Got in the shower, had to wash my clothes as I had to straight to an event and didn't want to show up with smelly clothes and shoes. Washed them out in the shower. I didn't have access to a washer/dryer didn't want to leave them in the locker like that ect. so that was my only option. They still needed to dry......so......as I didn't have 12 hours to wait for that to happen naturally, I laid my pants on the sauna and the water fizzed up and out. The other side. Then my socks. You have to be very careful when doing this and attentive. Anyway, now they're not 100 percent dry but more than they would have been. And lighter. It gets to be grueling carrying wet clothes around. I speak from many years of experience dealing with this......

No comments: