oh lovelies

Saturday, September 03, 2011

The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow

I wanted to write more about yoga I took a class the day before the storm and it tore me apart in so many ways. Then I was put back together. This video has....how do I describe? Moments of the kind of darker or what have you type stuff.....so much of what you see on yoga now has this sugar sweetness to it but for me it brings out so many .....well things that are not sweet. I am influenced by some articles I read though I was told they are plagiarized from another writer. I really would like to know who the original writer is....this stuff is brilliant. Will ...let's see....here they are. The stories. 

-

BTW you don't have to be a satanist to understand the ideas in the article.....though it's written from their perspective. I do not necessarily agree with all the views of the author, whoever it is. I absolutely do not endorse the other ideas presented on that particular web site. It's been shown to be a fraud, a front for something far more sinister I'd rather not go into.....but anyhow. The material I highlighted is......I really want to find out who the real author is. It's so dead on.

No comments: