oh lovelies

Sunday, September 04, 2011

books

Ive been reading so much online as well as stuff I'm given, or else new Olive Tree editions, that I haven't read any actual books. But here's my upcoming list of stuff:


Othello, by Shakespeare............have read this before and was getting back into it. I think it inspired some intense dreams. The part of Iago fascinates me I'd love to play that.


The Help...........Yes I want to read this.


Another site with some literature of this genre or I guess related....Southern African American spirituality....A-Mazing

.http://www.southern-spirits.com/index.html  


Emma by Jane Austen...............when I visited my mom she always had yet another version of this film so I've gotten around to wanting to read the actual book. Read Pride and Prejudice, Mansfield Park (I recommend) and Persuasion.


more on this later


I also found this; well the author read from it at an event at Under St. Marks....I have to say; well I will get more into this. Awesome. Fabulous. Code? I did try to read some Sartre got completely confused....Simone de Beauvoir I have read. Blaise St. Mary? Catholic? I promise to write more on this.....Some passages sound Biblically inspired.....



OK. I think this is the right link:  


http://sites.google.com/site/thefallofrainbowheights/

No comments: