oh lovelies

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Flea market @14th

Right next to the Catholic church.....really funky stuff. Got these a esome sunglasses and a bunch of dvds including Walk the Line so just now reading about Johnny Cash.....real fascinating stuff. My uncle is a big fan of him. The song Thriller came on while I was looking at a cd of Whitney Houston....."and tho you fight to stay alive/your body starts to shiver/for no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller" then that laugh.......all this looking at her photo pretty chilling you know considering what happened......in the east village now it's a dark moon but a gothic eerie calm.....wind starting as will rain soon.....I have been insatiably hungry all day. Will you still love me when I'm a fat girl.....after hard training plus work plus undereating guess my body is asking for a break.....took some cool photos.....the ghosts are out tonight .....it's not scary but more bizarre and lulling hypnotic

No comments: