oh lovelies

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Last post (edited)

Especially considering I am from Chicago and never lived in the Valley....guess there's Death and Silicone and how many valleys? I am being really silly I am fried. I have been in this space working so many hours. I go out have nights with friends some nights and other times I am sequestered. Speaking of valley girls....when I was about ten or so my dad bought me....so crazy but informative if you ever listen to the Moon Unit Zappa song....the. Valley Girl handbook. All the expressions they used like "bag those toenails" and "gag me with a spoon" and "barf out" what are some of the others? Were outlined and defined in that book. I hope though I never was this. Not now as I am way older of course. I saw a website or book of some kind on Ali G and his expressions like "fit" "minger" "wicked" .....and what is Staines? Trying to think of the others......
I am on a no brainer maybe as I have been dealing with very heavy stuff and having to concentrate very hard. And writing out my goals. This kind of stuff can feel like interrogation especially when people interrogate you asking what you want and what are your goals? Then you tell them and they get pissed. They were I suppose wanting to hear something different. Here are some things and I am about to divulge my heart......

Go someplace warm soon Florida, LA, Colombia
Renew drivers license passport
better acting jobs (I know what you're going to say I don't want to hear it)
Better dancing jobs
Move back to brooklyn
More cats
Kids(I struggle with this. the world is overpopulated.....)
Maybe
Costumes
Write book
Get set together perform
More sp work
Cats course
Drive more
Poems performed win slams
Learn pole dance
More well paying gigs
(redacted)
Maybe warm weather isn't for everyone or california but I am so wanting to go!

There are so many great people I have met here and the park is nice but I miss brooklyn and guys friends always

No comments: