oh lovelies

Thursday, March 21, 2013

hey hey plow on

sorry for my absence. had some things going on.....which leads me to the task at hand. i was so tired after running i could hardly move but knew i had to shower and so on. and wash the floor. i did the first thing. it's 3:20 am am so flat tired but feel i need to do  this for my own reasons.a lot of stuff.....fell behind.....i suppose this is a boring post. made me think of Cinderella? I would hope.....I hate floor washing. Its the worst. But it gets better after. I am I suppose OCD about at least that I do need to be organized and at least have a clean floor. Compounding the problem is my hair and what to do with it.....its all mixed up with the other stuff but I feel I can't just throw my hair away. It's a part of me.....

No comments: