oh lovelies

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

unhappy new years.....lets hope it gets better

happy new year! 
ok....I have to sadly say I got the paper this morning to read that in nyc three people all under age 20, one an 11 year old boy, were killed yesterday. Boy sometimes you just have that bad feeling. I've been through some stuff in my life but it goes to show it could always be worse. in one instance, talk about fatal attraction! a guy murdered his ex girlfriend,  19 years old.....then killed himself. this with a knife. no guns.  I guess it goes without saying the worst thing a person could do, there is some motherfucker out there to do them. To deprive someone of life.....it tears me up to think about it.......one thing if this person is a bastard sob but a little kid? it's beyond what I can imagine. or a 19 year old girl.....insane is insane.....but how long can people be let off the hook for that? at some point one has to take responsibility but ......oh. that such people exist in the world. thats humans, you know? they are out there.....

No comments: