oh lovelies

Friday, January 25, 2013

christmas review

yes it has been a month but the gifts I got have all been a blessing and really helped.....wish i could post photos on this site but there is some stupid glitch and i cant.....so I will tell you all. I love my space heaters (two of them, one a gift from Sonny) they are keeping me from getting ill. they are the only heat in this place but they do the job and save me. Also the very nice earmuffs and gloves mom got me, and the pjs my dear step aunt Dawn got me are so warm and cozy.....perfect for when I get up and the floor is cold the hallway is arctic......its not....Chicago is colder not so much thew temperature but the wind comes in from Canada and stabs you with icicles.....the wind is quite harsh but the earmuffs work miracles! that and a down coat my friend gave me god bless him ......and put on the flannels going to the store or running I barely feel this frigid insane cold. I am nice and toasty. the cold is supposed to abate I think thats the word? Get warmer I mean. I have been training running dance shower then practice then need another shower......dance is work. I go to the park and run in the jammies and they are flannel and I barely feel the cold? its very hard to navigate on my phone ipod so I listened to the 12 inch stones version of "miss you" five times 8 mins each = approximately 40 mins.......

No comments: