oh lovelies

Thursday, January 31, 2013

rain and wind

it is pretty and I am not sorry its not cold out. interesting.......my two heaters solved so many problems. I am getting over a terribly strenuous week and illness.....after having to concentrate so hard for extended periods and being driven (involuntarily) to beyond the threshold of what I could tolerate.......physically gruelling labor.....now I am friend and can hardly concentrate on anything. the house is thumping and creaking from the wind.  I have seen some troublesome things. associated with people......lets just say the sight of a certain name sends me horrific chills. never will i forget the hell I went through due to deliberate actions. I am grateful for her absence blissfully. I will speak frankly.....hate is not a nice word. But I never want to see that name again. Sorry but I discriminate against anyone with the same name. Get away from me and stay away if your name is.....what this person did was horribly malicious and inexcusable. To do that to an innocent person can never be excused, ever. I never want to see that name again, I will say it, I hate that name nd justifiably, and I never want to see it again. I am tired of seeing it. I am tired of both of the situation as I have moved on with my life, or maybe it was because I had moved on they stepped up their aggression. That Justin continues to be in denial and stay in their company saddens me. For four years he did nothing about it and dismissed my complaints. and he wonders why I got weary of this thing, finally. I could have done so many things, gone so many places. word for the wise.

No comments: