oh lovelies

Sunday, January 20, 2013

back!

hey there folks.....trying to see if this works. sorry to be mia.....i had been feeling under the weather and took some rest.I am better now. this week has been really not good. it could have been worse.....personal issues. but on the up side i am on the threshold of change.....a lot of that. I can't wait for that because it is needed. I worked really hard to put new material together and in the midst of so much storm I have to remember what matters most to me and what i want. I made mistakes and I am sorry for that.  But now  its......what can I say? Anyhow......among other things new vlog channel if you havent seen it lauraalta on youtube. I will fix the sound yes. you can find me on twitter too lauralauras........will get back soon. I stayed in tonight and I am very upset about something. I had an instinct telling me going out was not a good idea. Also......cannot deal with being stuck in the city all night.

No comments: