oh lovelies

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

these are small and pure wax
pure and hard to find
Donna, grandma do you remember?
the Cinderella stories you gave to me?
these made pink and blue, a flower like on a
cake
a bush, red berries


the dirt was cold
I open a bottle of whiskey
sweet vapor stings my nose




when will it be
will it be?
my heart is twisted
twisted without mercy
and I've been bleeding bleeding bleeding

she admires the one who tortures me
she worships these people
oh so pink and oh so pretty
holy holy she fakes it well

the near death
she tortured me for hours with pins
knives needles
and lied, she's good at lying


the dirt was cold
I open a bottle of whiskey
fumes vaporize into steam
sweet and stinging



the night is calm and beautiful
is there no way out of this hell?
will she get it will she get it
you always abandoned me in my darkest hour
forgive?
somewhere, somewhere there's a rainbow and angel wings
somewhere else there are bats

No comments: