oh lovelies

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bitter Sweet Coffee Bitter Goodbye

Tundra always begs me to take her there. I took her out of kindness even though so many times I have gone to that place only to be talked down to and reprimanded by either the owner or some customer about....I mean, why do they sell biscuits if they don't want their sacred space dirtied by dogs? The owners, this " barista" bitch with red hair and glasses giving me and Tundra a look for their information I spent a good portion of this week cleaning up a space where a woman was keeping seven cats and three dogs ONLY out of love for animals and desire to make their living space habitable because quite frankly their owner was not responsible enough to hire the proper workers to walk her dogs and clean her space. I bought Tundra medicine, supplements and plenty of biscuits cleaned up after her rubbed her legs with warm water and lavendar and patchouli oil. I feed feral cats. I saved a kitten from being put in a mailbox by a crazy derelict. So anyone who wants to accuse me at this place.....what is it? This prick comes into Bittersweet (Retch) coffee shop on dekalb ave and yells at me in front of everyone there that Tundra looked, what was it? forlorn or something. It was very humiliating and really unfair. Another time, the owner yelled at me because I was grooming her and I was getting the place dirty. This is the final time. This bitch at the counter said something like "You're blocking the door and please make sure the dog doesn't...." because I was finishing a cup of coffee by the door and getting ready to leave with Tundra who was looking in the door. Look, if anyone wants to lecture me I have this to say because I am damned mad now: I groomed her because no one else does. I walk her because no one else does. I feed her the biscuits because I feel for her and want to give her some enjoyment in life. So what can I say other than, what? Go to hell maybe? Who the hell does that bitch think she is? And the looks she was giving me and the dog? What is her fucking problem? And the jerkoff, pretentious crowd there..... ugh good breeding prevents me from expressing my true feelings for these people. But you know some people have their "due" coming. Question is, when will it be?
There is something unforgivable in a person getting a sense of entitlement and hostility toward a person who is doing them a favor, such as giving them money. This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I am simply done with a) that place I am NEVER going back and b) the wrongful elements in my life enough, done! Completely done.

No comments: