oh lovelies

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ha satan?

not having been raised speaking Hebrew or Aramaic....my view of "Satan"? now that.....hm.....is "he" an actual diety? As a kid I was terrified that Satan would come out of my closet and "get" me or at least appear.....or some other ghost or the like. I ....it's so hard to write this......thought I had to arrange my bible and this "Stories of Jesus" book my grandmother gave me as a kid exactly right or else I would be haunted in the night. Freudian? Most probably. I don't identify much with "him" or do I? "Sell your soul" for fame and fortune? Ha! Small price to pay.....all bs. There is a reason to question what you are taught and think about it and research, research research. It was not automatically I was able to get right and have the record straightened. Seriously. There is A LOT of noise and falsity out there you must always dig deeper. These are the discussions I used to have with my shrink.....

I watched, with my family at Thanksgiving, a documentary on the French Revolution. It was amazing! Very vampire-like. Guillotine and severed heads.....humans are creative!

No comments: