oh lovelies

Monday, November 29, 2010

OK feeling better

I went on my rant well you know it needed to be said. Seeing letters K, A....know what that means. Been running, leg exercises, calisthenics stretch stretch tedious as fuck all. I see the tension in me. The "bad." Comes from different places. Blocked areas. Many. Heavy breathing. Jolts. Eating cold sesame noodles and vegetable egg rolls from the local Chinese food place, Chung Chens or something I believe it's called, on Myrtle. It's where the project kids all go. I am right next to Fort Greene park. I spent hours yesterday washing the fucking floor cleaning after the dog. Endless and today still more. Got rid of "most" bad smells then it smelled good for a while, now it's bad. Think the happiest thoughts. Cheesy but true. Yellow is the color I'm meditating on. Show is tomorrow. I contrast the yellow with the dirty dishwater I see in parts of me. Turn the dirty dishwater into bright yellow.

Jophiel. Intelligence Jupiter. Yellow. Solar plexus. Cleansing. It's the waning moon time for cleansing. Washing the floor. Washing the floor. Endless. Arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!


Feel there's no end. Jerk head. No end. Jerk head. No end. Because I read something .....

I omitted the rest. I abbreviated it because it's private, but realize it doesn't make sense to people.

No comments: