oh lovelies

Monday, June 21, 2010

great grandpa

big nose bulging ears
messy hair spaced out
1925 yes "archaic" but it's not
strangers it's people I know
back in the day
"see if you find him"
I pick him out confirmed
some of the girls very beautiful
high school graduation
he was once 18
they're chatting.....this was once real.......
this once happened
Henry Miller wrote long letters to Anais Nin
the book is in the library
I came here at 13 to find dance books
and masturbation in the Catholic Encyclopedia
the little red man with the devil horns
was going to come out of the closet and get me
the Jesus book a gift from my grandmother
that I stayed up reading said turn the other cheek
how to deal with schoolyard bullies? good advice?
I didn't completely love my enemies

then later I read smash your enemy....he?
the sun is shining and I am alive
I burn burn with light don't you
wish you were alive like me?
you saved me
I will go on living
green green the leaves are green
they grow in trees
and I go on living living the sun is shining
and I go on living
because I have powers you know
now I have them
incredibly blessed and incredibly cursed
I've been incredibly blessed and incredibly cursed
the queen is dead long live the queen
if people really knew
ring the bell once twice
is he a sleaze or a genius or both
ringing the bell once twice the
sun is shining [sin I typoed slip? ]
and I am alive
the grass is green and so are the bushes
I am underground but not for long
the dark goddess emerges still wet after all this time!
the sun is shining and I am still alive
are you afraid of me?

skewer the bitch
she lost her head
off with it off
the queen is dead

long live the queen
and the sun is shining

No comments: