oh lovelies

Thursday, February 18, 2010

you all know the story

or maybe you don't

the housewife who ran amok and

killed her children

the drug addict homeless woman who flipped out on the train

love, real love, that did this to her

she continued to live

a shipwreck they made of her

in Scandinavia where people have no problems

is the highest suicide rate



maybe you know, maybe you don't

some 200 African slaves were buried here

but hey they won't harm you they're dead now

you can build build build this is Manhattan there isn't enough space



Feb 18 is 2/18

spring the spring the spring the spring

an old bedspread, the hairs of a cat, a roll of tape

that was our love story



I fell I fell I fell I fell

while they rang the bells at

bellevue bellevue

in French that is beautiful vision

Belle Reve Beautiful Dream

Belle Vue Beautiful Vision





Tony is Time Out New York

where you're standing

names, faces unknown

you all know the crazy woman on the train

or in Mc Donalds

they say real love did that to her



build your towers

precious twins precious precious twins

they are dead they are not dead

they love you they hate you

and they love you and they hate you



no it wouldn't wouldn't fall here

no the mask wasn't hers it wasn't hers no it wasn't hers it will never be hers

more cigarettes more cigarettes



no it wasn't her it wasn't me it wasn't her

it wasn't me it wasn't her

waiting in a beautiful vision

a beautiful vision

it wasn't me it wasn't her

they were all watching TV waiting for me



no they won't haunt you the dead

have better things to do

(such as what? )

no

you all know the story of

that awful face in the window

of the cat hairs on the bedspread

I shouldn't laugh no really



the smell the smell the smell

No comments: