oh lovelies

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

And

I was blessed, the most blessed person because I had them spinning around me and I was so so it was truly black and purple around and around me everywhere and he was there he was there he was there he was there he was there he was there




so blessed. luckiest. child of the universe.


I didn't know it.

But the fact that I didn't know doesn't make it less significant. My head was mercilessly fucked with. Maybe I did that to me, I don't know. I never WANTED that. EVER. Bellevue means Beautiful Vision in French.....hm.......kinda sweet. Should I take LSD again? No I can MAKE these images not wait for them to come to me.


John Digweed put that soundtrack together.....I think? He is God.

And you were there you were there you were there you were there where the fuck is the place? I would ask blessed blessed blessed you were there you everything purple around me ......

No comments: