oh lovelies

Thursday, December 31, 2009

up and down extremes






some times yes it's very painful

to live to the worst and I was so afraid it would happen

and I was stabbed and bitten mercilessly almost

but here I am still alive and

I won't let those fuckers run my life no matter how hard they try

love can be bittersweet like an apple

woman as she is and love as it is

oh to be released to leave to love to accept to feel to not feel this

right and left and up and down

love and hate




how much water is on the moon? WHAT is on the moon?

love and hate the same person


desire to forgive desire for revenge


want to own want to let go


self love self annihilation


life and death


need to break free of this torture of endless here and there


so is it that simple? maybe it is


this is the thirteenth moon, at the end of the year. That explains 2009.


And I'm not dead.


Crucified dead and buried. I think I was all three.


But I came back.


Laura Laurel Sunday's Child

Lady Hecate


Now....what will I do this thirteenth moon night?


I will make some fucking dough, that's what.


I will increase the love. The lust. The red dust. The green. The water. Up. Up. Up.


I got a new bike. I ride the love, the streaks of light. The life.


Up and down.

Love and hate.

White and black.

No comments: