oh lovelies

Saturday, December 12, 2009

via combusta





it is cold

pierce me the pin is hot my blood burns for you
ears are numb and the pin prick still red raw burning sensation
clean wiped me with alcohol
that which is purple shines on my leg
look in the mirror and I see a different face everyday
that which is not my own and
i am turning to stone when will it end
I am bending down wishing for revenge desire
I am frozen and shaken
and something hits me stings burns
I am numb and icy hot
I fell through the floor and it's
not ok and I am alive still not ok still
alive still and not ok something protected me
even during the worst and yes I wanted to believe
but I couldn't stop it something rose out of the ground
shook me every part of me
they won and somehow I must have let them
the burning is through all of me
there must be an escape
soil is soft and endless
feels that way scratches me is under my nails
can I ever get rid of it
my hands are dry cracked
with tiny scratches
I was saved the bruises shadowed again






No comments: