oh lovelies

Friday, December 11, 2009

and.....











I was really falling apart and falling down
but I'm on the other side now
and I'm not ok really
I can't pretend I'm ok
I'm dying in a way and
what will ever be enough


will I ever not want this, this and something more


something less
the wind slaps my face burns

love and war and it's burning endlessly
and what is in the river what is it and who is it and who and who and who and who there has to be a reason there has to be one
and it is there and it is there and I have endless endless cravings and my needs are endless and they never never never end never will end never
and yet someone knows someone knows even more
what are my secrets?
there are too many
I'm dirty and cracked everywhere

it's quiet in here
and these people have disintegrated into werewolves




but here I don't have to think or try to think
he's in a straightjacket
night is the only time for me
the sunlight burned my eyes
she's the crazy lady on the hill
there are drugs that would cure her
you know you've fallen too far
at her level


I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry
I'm sorry










No comments: