oh lovelies

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Feminazi New World Order?


if you are male, you are in grave danger, according to Henry Makow. Apparently, though I'd have to devote more time to reading this, but in summary, he prose lytizes the same sort of thing: that there is some kind of devil-worshipping left wing "feminist" or " feminazi" (a contradiction in terms as the nazis were anti-feminist; kinder, kuche, kirche) illuminati conspiracy of bankers, newspaper owners, world leaders...the list goes on and on to........teach five year olds about condoms, kill innocent children, tell women to castrate or kill their husbands, ditto kill their kids, shave their heads, or not shave their armpits.....I have apparently lost touch with my "natural, loving instincts."

and so on, something to that effect.

Maybe I should hate these people but I actually feel sympathy. And millions of people in America believe this.....that the New World Order of feminists and liberals is out to get them, among other things. The zionist, feminist media won't let people like Henry Makow speak. I, people like me, apparently am part of this conspiracy.

I was taught sex education along with my classmates at age ten. This was a few years before the AIDS epidemic began. Condoms have saved me, I am sure. On at least one occasion they prevented me from getting an STD. They are the reason I never had to have an abortion. Probably because I was educated about the dangers out there, including dangerous people, I am still alive now.

I feel like I'm stating the obvious here, but.....

well, first of all I do not "worship the devil." Some people think anyone who is not Christian is a satanist, or that wiccans are satanists. They think yoga is satanic. As for me, I'm not religious. I don't "worship" anything or anyone. More on this another time.

There are people who .....sick.....condone what happened to someone like Matthew Shepard. There was a notice put up around Christopher Street that two young gay men, both I believe under the age of 20, were murdered in hate crimes. What has been done about it? The newspapers are obsessing on Tiger Woods and his girlfriends day and night and where is the outrage about these two men? Where is the coverage period? When I go to the Food Emporium I am forced to pass this tank with live lobsters in it. These poor creatures are tied up, waiting for nothing but death, a horrible one. I don't know how any human being can put these things in water. From what I hear, people have heard them scream. I stopped eating meat for the most part.

I don't know why I have to say this, but to me the horrors of this world are not in "Satan" or some kind of supernatural being, but in humans. It's the human race who is destroying the planet and harming and killing animals, and other innocent people and children. There is so much that I can't go into here. So....to many people this is not the biggest threat; rather that two men in Greenwich Village want to marry or kiss or hold hands in public, or that a woman somewhere, often poor and desperate, is getting an abortion.

I'm not this bleak really. I suppose this is the worst of things. I'm trying to "cleanse" all this bad stuff in me, that I know is there. Maybe it's not "in" me but all around me. I haven't given up. There has to be hope....

I was raised Christian, Episcopalian. I have that in common with Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin. Christ is about love, compassion and humility. Love your enemy, turn the other cheek, give your coat to the person next to you. Hmm.....does something seem off here?

These people have very magnetic personalities.

No comments: