oh lovelies

Friday, July 28, 2006

Panic Attack

I was rushing around the city and it was late I was wearing these glasses my mother lent me because mine broke and suddenly it looked like the street was curving, I felt like I was upside down, and suddenly I felt pin pricks all over me, my heart jumped, and the street moved up and down. I thought, oh my God, someone drugged me, I'll have to go to the hospital, I may faint, who knows what will happen. I found a mirror and checked my pupils to see if they were dilated. Then I thought, it's just anxiety, just a panic attack....but.....what if I really am drugged? I used to live in fear of this happening, ever since I tried drugs as a teen and had bad experiences. I had all kinds of dumb fears, but the feeling was chilling. I'd get nauseous a lot.....so I took off my glasses and figured they were making me dizzy.......

I was sweating too, my palms.

No comments: