oh lovelies

Monday, March 06, 2006

feeling .......

Anyway I edited this somewhat cause I think it may be too much to post here. I get very affected by what I read. I do have a lot to say on this subject, though. I wish I knew exactly what it is, but I feel that ......beyond my immediate problems, which are obviously overwhelming, somehow everything is "wrong." I suppose I'm the reason, or am I?



I'm frustrated about any number of things right now; though there's good and bad I suppose. I'm reading Sartre and I think that's adding to it. But that's wrong, I know. I read somewhere about psychic vampires, how some people just suck the life out of you, and I've encountered some people like that. I guess I'm just down about my housing situation and not finding anything good, so far. .........I guess I really don't know where to go from here.

No comments: