oh lovelies

Friday, July 25, 2014

Recently

True friends reveal themselves in the darkest times. So do enemies. There is a saying that there is a special place in hell for women who hurt women, particularly going......behind a person's back who has done nothing to you and causing hurt pain in their life for no good reason and you know you judge a person by their own conduct which speaks for itself. That kind of .....what words? It has come to my understanding that there is a woman out there doing this to me. Mind you I have never met her. But.....a tarot reading revealed this to me. She is trying to influence a friend of mine to hurt me and break us apart. Needless to say she kmows nothing about me and I have done nothing to her. So this is.....people who, and believe me I know what I am talking about.....do things to cause pain and loss in the lives of your friends are not friends! Such behaviour is utterly monstrous and indefensible. But heaven help me..........years ago Ted did such things......willfully and intentionally breaking up friendships relationships encouraging backstabbing and betrayal. Nothing good will come of it. "You can rely on the old man's money" thank you D you're fabulous! Thanks for the birthday wishes to those who did I really love you guys!

No comments: