oh lovelies

Saturday, February 09, 2013

O in the candle?

there is a window in my white soy candle.....you can get these at places like Lifethyme and .....hippie stores......they're amazing! This one reminds me of the scene in Superman II (I used to have a thing for Christopher Reeve......where he travels to the arctic....some such place.....
I watched the Police video "Wrapped around your Finger". Pretty freaky "I will turn your face to alabaster /When you find your servant is your master" and in white candles......"Every breath you take every move you make I'll be watching you" ......other song......having experienced spying and stalking.......being watched? By whom? I can guess....back to Superman I learned from that film what a producer is as I used to stare relentlessly at the credits (Alexander Salkind)

No comments: