oh lovelies

Thursday, February 07, 2013

catching up

at 6 am in jersey city there is a chopper overhead hovering the smell of something like burning rubber. I am a little better than a week ago .....I have taken the task of trying to organize and make lists and so on. I made a list of tidbits to share on my site: I will blurb this as I dont have much time. I watched, with my mom, a small bit of Cabaret......another film I watched constantly living in Chicago. Now.....had to restart this as it crashed......Ive studied German and spent time in Berlin I can see it more.....well I recognize stuff I didnt as I havent seen that film since man ages ago. I do love the style of the film.....also in the Robber Bride Zenia makes up a story of having been there.....though....hm thats tough. Is she really inventing these stories? I see in a way she kind of IS these different roles.....anyone can memorize.....this crashed again very aggravating! a story and tell it......but a story about a one dimensional jerk is not that interesting people like that are a dime a dozen you know? I just feel like there would have to be more. ok. i will save. sigh.

No comments: