oh lovelies

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St. Valentines Day Massacre







Eeh. Maybe part of that very bad feeling I got this am......well I'll get the bad out first, then go on to the better part. The St. Valentines Day Massacre the pictures of the crime scene are online but I won't post them here......they are not very pretty. This happened in Lincoln Park, Chicago, an area that is now a very scenic, trendy one, I used to work there. It's also very densely populated......I'd thought this would have happened in an abandoned garage on the south side somewhere.....Chicago is a huge city and full of off the map out in the middle of nowhere places like that. That....no one would encounter. Strange, this day and location. Also part of the Some Like it Hot story; where Jack Lemmon and Tony Curtis' characters become unfortunate witnesses.....in an incident that decides their fate.....or if not that then well changes things.....

No comments: