oh lovelies

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Plaza Hotel is evil

Sorry no offense to anyone there, but it is. I.....you'd have to see it at night. Late. I was in that area around that time and....every window was black. I don't know what went on there. I know of people who stayed there that.....maybe the bad spirits, whatever you want to call it, of that place had something to do with what happened to them. I am not expecting people to take my word. So see for yourself. Go there in the wee hours some time and decide. If you dare. If you want to see it. You probably don't. All the horror films I saw....Amityville Horror, the Shining......it's those and more and I could just see blood coming out of every dark, dusty window of death in there. I started crying and turned away my whole body curled up....oh and this at the beginning of vday....

http://www.ghostsandstories.com/the-plaza-hotel-in-nyc.html 


Wow. Me, as someone who is ....how do I say? But something about.....you can never have it happen so many times that it never fazes you to experience another. Something about it just rattles you to the core. The above story.....my god. Read for yourself. This is really fascinating.



I had this really bizarre dream about ....that I was at a friend's house. A guy, who moved to Africa a year ago. I found these files in his apartment...turns out they were addressed to Michael Jackson. They were some kind of documents.....or checks for money, that translated into cash. $100 bills. And $1000....I was thinking.....I didn't know there were $1000 bills.......and I was walking around with the files, thinking I had this money, but what to do with it? Should I return it.....it's not going to do him any good now. It was daytime. In the city.

No comments: