oh lovelies

Saturday, August 13, 2011

London Riots

London Riots


OK dammit I just typed this but accidentally deleted. What I wrote is what the author says......last night I was thinking, "Mark my words, it'll happen here." It's only a matter of time. How long can the horrors committed by some members of the human race go without any consequence? Well, they do. But for how long? None of this HAD to occur. It all could have been prevented. But because some unevolved individuals have stolen, really, exploited,  deceived in nearly unimaginable proportions there's this terrible disparity of wealth and power. But, wait, guess it's always been that way. It never had to be, but it was.......til things reach the threshold. I guess history repeats itself and people don't learn, do they?

One of the most popular videos of the past year was by the band Muse called "The Uprising" well yeah this is melodrama..........but it showed fires in the streets at night...................



No comments: