oh lovelies

Monday, August 29, 2011

almost forgot......writing

apologies to those who've been waiting for new writing......I've been performing this one quite a lot with very good response. Just haven't posted.....it's been in one of my notebooks handwritten but here it is......:


In a dark room a message 
in a dark room a message 
eyes hers mine does she know? 
does she know? 

who I am a message she knows who I am 


all  is dirty pretty 
something, there is something 
all is dirty pretty 
there is something 
what's past forgotten, quickly forgotten 


that last was red 
like the blood on my hand 
last red like the blood on my hand 
listen to myself, my own breathing 
something opens up in me 
did you know? 
something that could be a tomb and she's not at rest 
did you know? 

push my way above dirt 
disciple of this lips that are red 
like that on my hand my heart beating lighter and faster 
eyes connected? that instant 
she looks at you familiarly 
she knows who you are

No comments: