oh lovelies

Sunday, June 12, 2011

dreams

haven't been home in a couple days. slept at a friend's place on the ues...yorktown. this apartment is so quiet and .....man how do I describe it? almost feel like I'm on a submarine when I'm in there. wood beams on the ceiling. He has a photo of a singer named Nick Drake, who had committed suicide some time in the 60s. Swords and knives on the wall. My dad also had a sword on his, in a basement of the place he lived in in Chicago.

I had half a glass of wine and just plopped down. The dreams I was having! My God. First that I was in the Hamptons, at Madonna's make-shift house while she waits for a house. She had this kind of magical swimming pool. It was like two big rooms, in a house. Then her new one. Like white and flat. 

Then I was with my mother and sister. My sister was eating a tuna sandwich and my mother was asking her to do something she kept refusing. Someone said the Bush Administration made you this way. I started eating the tuna even though I hate that stuff, and all fish. Then I went out to get Indian food. I had a boyfriend in the dream.....(?) and was trying to communicate something....quirreling.....some kind of room with a cot in it. It just went on like that.....








No comments: