oh lovelies

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

dark moon and 13 13 13 13

that explains it . today I was in a horrific mood and it's about a billion degrees out. This is the opposite of the wintertime. Walking around in an oven outside looking for this stupid gym. I had to go back and check my map. it's 4th ave between 12th and 13th and address is 113. Do the math. 13 13 13 13. That number has huge significance in my life; if ever there was an explanation this is it! There's that Pussycat Dolls song "When I Grow Up (I wanna be famous)" and the line "be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it....." kind of chilling in a pop song. I KNOW it's not the first time that expression was used. But now I understand the meaning. You want something (or someone) SO badly then you get them....I wanted summer and now I have a roasting grill. It's really crazy out there.













That explains me too.

No comments: