oh lovelies

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vuelve Vuelve Debut

I want to use this term (google to find meaning; it's Spanish for "return return" could be a lost lover or lost or stolen or lost, anything, really). Part Christian/Peruvian native mysticism. Associated with the Catholic Saint Anthony, who finds things.

Here's the poem I wrote and performed: I'm combining dance with spoken word. Eventually music and singing.


Amulet in red
red I bled

how did her face get pale, paler still?

And it's white, just like the moon

Swept away, off my feet

the groom, the bloom


red dust, let it rain down on us




Nice? I worked hard on this, the writing and dancing. Now, with great talent comes responsibility: on to performing this elsewhere and publishing. For dinero: which I need. The more the merrier the lovelier.



Thank you, in the deepest way, to those who complimented me and encouraged. It means everyhthing! If you thought it was shit, that's ok too. I'm happy I finally put this together and got it out there: because THAT is the hardest part. Perspiration and tears and then some!

Blesses kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: