oh lovelies

Thursday, April 14, 2011

today

for some reason I was in a horrific mood, that combined with just wanting to sleep. Maybe one instigates the other. I was pissed off. I'm better now. I bought a 2 liter bottle of mountain dew and chocolate cookies and I'm a little better. I don't know what came over me.


I ran for an hour, but got back and just wanted to sleep. I was feeling very antisocial.


My usual routine that I'm supposed to keep up with, I have to catch up on.


On a better note, I'm thinking of what I want to do for summer thank god it's almost here. Enough of that crap February March weather! I ran into a guy on the bus yesterday whom I had worked with on the set. He is a producer, writer of pop songs. This woman was with him who said she's his manager. We had a nice conversation and possibly he can help me make pop songs.......

I want to audition for summer stock. That'd be a way ....well, I've never done it before. (!) why the heck not. Tennessee Williams......I've always wanted to be in Suddenly Last Summer. It's been an eternity since I've done plays.

No comments: