oh lovelies

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I love procrastinating.....after intense creativity

is fascinated by tabloid gossip. the relationship between kate hudson and matthew bellamy liz taylor richard burton sean penn/robin wright/scarlett johansen who's divorcing/cheating/marrying/expecting......makes me feel less a cow if I am knocked up. face it, people want to watch others (rich people) suffer that's why they read this.


I bum around like this after a performance I am doing new material which squeezes me dry. but I am again getting fabulous responses! Vuelve Vuelve/LSD 25.........


and yoga. that's rough. keeping focus.

after a long night's work at the club I catch up, as per ritual, on the latest current events and literature: that means the National Enquirer at Duane Reade. Seriously I love reading this. It's not all alien spaceships they report on murders and people who are literally real life vampires. That's not made up. And.....all this stuff about Michael Douglas............Elizabeth Taylor..........

I feel for Michael Douglas and what he's going through. And anyone with cancer, of course. my family has had its share.

also.....a stream of young women being killed and no one knows why ............just last night I was having a good one at Penny's Open Mike which went very well. Did my new stuff, good response. Turned on the news this morning, yahoo headlines, and read that another woman was stabbed by her boyfriend. That and the Russian woman and her mom. And that girl ......Coit? forgot her first name. One woman ended up in a dumpster outside club Space in Miami, where I went. The reality hooker star Brooke Phillips was found dead and burned somewhere. It goes on and on. A day at the morgue, what would that be like? Brooke Phillips was made out to have a pretty nice life but I guess it wasn't so much. Again, no explanation.

I did read that most murder victims are males, killed by other males.

No comments: