oh lovelies

Monday, May 03, 2010

new writing

been forever, yes. had internet problems and super busy with work and artistic projects.


here's what I have as of now:

blleeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you read that first one forget you did



two cuts on my right
hand and a burn on my middle finger
it's 3am, 5am......salt still running in me
candle's lit, everything quiet
not asleep....my head is being stabbed
something slices through me
you were running manic this night,
the night before last
5am, 7 am, you're sweating.....
never enough and too much
damn, damn, damn them still more





push a button, call, a house, green, green again
love and hate cut and soothe
a bird flies over your head
an owl, a painting over your shoulder
something you can't explain
feels like metal
you can feel them tightening
so thin made of metal

they are all like zombies, a cult, they're insane




no word and the phone buzzes,
I never knew them, but they know me
too many dolls.....my stomach tightens
they're turning toward you, so slight you can't notice
save, save, bathe me

no one listens
old hag....joke of the village
the crazy lady on the hill


metal
does it heat? this hot, that it can melt
a wig......something burning
this curve was tricky
in an instant how things can change

how things can
I'm waiting and I hate to wait
I hate to wait
I hate to wait

she was in white and it didn't stop him
flowers on the alter, there can never be enough
flowers on a grave
there could never be enough




No comments: