oh lovelies

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Love me or Die


I put this on my other site but like it so much I'm adding it here.







I recommend listening to Sasha and Digweed: Age of Love or Dj Sasha Coma while reading this.






I am going to kill myself if you don't love me so fuck off the comb dropped ---- won't love me anymore he'll ...... ........ more ................not a sssssssssssss so KILL ME already KILL me I dropped my comb so KILL me KILL me KILL me please H please H please H please H he will love me or I will kill myself or him or her or all 3 of us ha! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy trinity? ??????????????????????? hehe he will love me or I will commit suicide







love me or I will kill myself if I don't get him I will commit suicide commit suicide I will fucking commit suicide I will commit suicide I will commit suicide dropped my Venus comb comb turns into a tomb you will love me or I will die the day of day of day of day of day of day of tell yourself that keep telling yourself that flowers flowers please don't make me hang myself HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't make me do it HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH don't make me hang myself he will love me or I will die he will love me or I will die he will love me or I will die jump over the broom clean my room clean my room again again he will love me or I will die he will love me or I will die roses have thorns and have pricked me pricked me I will cut myself open with it bleed in a Paris tub a bath of rose petals a bath he he he he he will love me or I will die I am in white oh lovely white oh don't make me commit suicide I dropped my comb jumped over a broom she did it on that day then I was stung she did it on that day then I dropped a comb he will love me or I will die don't make me do it oh cleaned my room jumped over the broom the bride and the groom so white so moonly white so white don't be afraid nothing, nothing, nothing will jump out he will love me or I will die oh moon, moon a la pink and oh it was white, when it was it was white, so white, so white..............


and it flew so gently in that wind I jumped over the broom but you know it got red oh too red you shouldn't have made it that way you shouldn't have..........


her dress was pink so sad she had to lose her head dress was pink so sad he drove too carelessly oh that white when it was it was white snow white.......


and her dress was pink but the skull was white the dress was pink her hair was white.......

oh luna! what are they afraid of? why do you twist us this way.....why do you?

oh when it was, white light shiny.......dress was pink so sad she had to lose her head.....all cause of her silly boyfriend........


a la pink....a la white........that I'm on this broom tonight! and her was white, it was white......the H was pink but her hair was white.......I'm on this broom tonight oh so light.....the sky light........

No comments: