oh lovelies

Friday, May 28, 2010

make this?


Going to make this make this make this it's for you make this make this make this this is for you thought it'd never happen but it did


thought it'd never happen but it did

thought it wouldn't


don't avoid what stings it can only heal
what stings what singes

your head is off
the buzzing's endless

a bride and groom
a red man with horns
he won't leave me alone

seeing red all the time
make mine what's mine what's mine
couldn't be too red it's all I ever knew

I made this made this
don't be ashamed
stringy and strange
your freak baby is still yours
still yours still has a mama it's still yours


and I made this I'm in silk
I'm up here where the sky is navy blue
I heard stories they're only stories
heard rumors they are zzzzzs spilling onto a blank page
white page

make this make this you can lie to yourself

all you want lie to us lie to us but this time


your words smoke up so boring boring

useless useless torture yourself senseless

so boring smoke them away so boring going to make this
rusty as it is rusty as it is rusty

you're getting this this that's my work
my beautiful work
it's black it's red it's really a hand made thing
it stings a little but it wouldn't soothe if it didn't burn

made this made this made this
your words are useless
a green haze you snoozed me at one time
out of my life but I'm back in it and I made this made this don't

think I can't make this
smoke of boring that's your speech
your speech it's not much it smiles
wiry but effective
made this made this didn't make this for nothing


all it is all it is all

No comments: