oh lovelies

Thursday, May 20, 2010

oh could he could he could he










Sun:


medicine light warmth compassion starting over forgiveness descend ascend all stories descend ascend life nurture health positivity

my life: father, mother love, mercy, light of truth


oh that it would would surround us all that's orange that it would oh could he could he could he could he oh could he



save me ha! the little ones the center the center the center and how boring after the center now the that is now

apollo you that create and destroy that I fear that I love love oh the love the music the meds i need the meds the meds the meds the meds brain oh I'm sick I need love the meds endorphins love the meds the love the meds save save save save save save salve help help hell love burn help help compassion oh the love the love the love the love the love so elusive so little save save save save save save save save save save save save

No comments: