oh lovelies

Saturday, October 03, 2009

summer new version

gotta boast this is golden! thank you you know who you are even though I don't agree with all your views you somehow shined on this and this song is just cherry! been working on it since april or may....getting there really!!!!!!!! finally





are you trying
to drive me crazy
or is it me maybe
i'm just lazy
it always comes down to me
down to me
will I be free?

have to not
not think
too hard
not think
there you know there's a reason
oh you must know
there must be

the truth hurts
why do you want to hear it
you know the leaves are
turning green turning green
the trees are turning pink
and summer will come oh
will
he's mine and I live for the sun
oh

you know it's you
or me be free
be free
have to be
has to be
help me oh
sorry help me

No comments: