oh lovelies

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

light lady

stabbed a tiny drop
red, red, feel it to my fingertips, to my ends, my hair
feel the beating against my chest
blood spurting, my eyes roll back
seeing darkness, then light again
a bell, the sound echoes against me
there's something in me, a kind of smoke
that opening sharp also so
all the love, love can flood me


Impossible to run away from
could there be so much blood?
in one person
this was a dream date, still is
somehow it goes through you, all again
those shards of glass could be diamonds
one big blessing and she didn't die
it's all yours
and your heart opens, stabbed this time
the blood is black, and red
smoke comes out of you

feeling it again
i'm sinking into myself
here to stay, something's melting
the blessings, the gems,
fall on my face



ice hits my knees is
winter always so brutal?
















No comments: