oh lovelies

Monday, October 16, 2006

Love Ballad To Person X Who Will Probably Never Read This

Please come back to N YC I'm up wasting time and I found your myspace page. I know things are fucked up here but it's not hopeless we have some fabulous plays going on here but mine is the best hands down. WHY DID YOU GET MARRIED??????? Please get a divorce. I know that's not a nice thing to say but really it makes no sense to me. I have fantasies of you, sexual and otherwise.

Needless to say I couldn't send this. I need to think of something brilliant but it's not coming.

But just after writing this and listening to some of his songs, I looked at my door and saw a very scary face staring at me.......kind of like when you see something that looks like something, so hard to explain. I wish I had an explanation for it.

So my friends don't understand the attraction and don't share my feelings but too many others do.

AND I'M NOT WAITING FOR YOU ANYMORE. I'm done with it. So cry me a river you had your chance and you chose her.


But it's my fault too. I was afraid. I'm afraid now. Why is that?

Not only do I have sexual fantasies of you, but others....like of you coming into my wedding and shooting the groom, and guests, a la Kill Bill. I can't get that out of my head. That's sick, right? Guess I'd like to think you couldn't bear me being with another, but you don't have to worry cause I don't want ANY relationship now. After 12 years of relationships believe me I'm so done. You're still competing though.....you have your suitors but I have mine too. So don't fuck up this time, OK? Neither will I.

No comments: