oh lovelies

Sunday, October 23, 2005

some things about me

I don't do drugs

basically straight edge

quit smoking two years ago

drink red wine, that's it pretty much, xcept for the occasional cocktail

don't spend much money on cell phones

prefer fort greene, and downtown manhattan

like walking

am addicted to my ipod, cell phone and internet


Venus was the goddess of prostitutes? You know, I never knew that til now. I just thoght she rules beauty and romance. My one Greek friend, a guy, said she was a slut. Personally, I don't use that word or believe in it.....welll....ok, yeah, I do. I'm guilty, too. I say, she looks like a slut. I have said about myself when I got dressed up to go clubbing, "I look like a ten cent whore." Well, it was a joke. But no, I don't want to use that term: an ugly stereotype. I am not, to myself, a "slut." Though some may see it differently.

No comments: