oh lovelies

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

intense day

four hours sleep, if even that, a head cold, all three cats woke me up this morning, then the dog. I worked three gigs today, ran through the park, then came home to find cat shit on the blanket cause the dog won't let the cat go to the box. Oh, and these people I'm working with have a dog which jumped on me and knocked my head into a rock, and it hurt like hell. It's lucky I'm OK but the dog didn't do it on purpose. And I still have to catch this feral cat. So I made some money today which I need, but man I'm so damn tired and I can't wait to get my life back. And I have to .....


I watched the Seventh Sign last night, and it freaked me out. I am really interested in things like the occult. I was seeing a lot of parallels between this film and Sept. 11.....my mother and I were talking about how there's something Biblical about that event. I put it together: these are a bunch of religious nuts or devil worshipers or something who want to bring about the end of the world. People like Bush.....I really don't know what religion he is but I don't think it's Christian. My relatives in Indy are so out of their fucking mind.....but you know, they think they're right and I'm wrong so go figure.......

No comments: