oh lovelies

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera

When I first heard this I thought it was the dumbest song....I didn't know it was Maroon 5....even though I like other stuff of theirs (Adam Levine is cute). But what the significance? This winter.....when I practically lived at this deli on 28th st.....many a stranded night in fucked up weather....but some good came of the dilemma that I wrote and drew....will post shortly. Living in Jersey City can equal "living" on subways and coffee shops. And this tune played constantly.....pretty cool words now that I know them. This song and what....LMFAO "I'm Sexy and I Know It." A particular one with that....I met these awesome punk kids from Milwaukee....they had the accent and everything. They were....in transition between apartments (not that I know what that's like) the girl said...."We don't....live anywhere....." but they weren't down and out and pathetic; the opposite. They were always on the move......from state to state.  Well, to each their thing. They had about 20 suitcases between them. They were vibrant and full of life. They were talking about that LMFAO song...."this is so dumb...." so my thoughts hearing this stuff goes to them. Haven't seen them since.

No comments: