oh lovelies

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Injuries suck

I must have suffered a.....I know not what yet. Suddenly....I felt my knee pop and could ....I could move it but not run without that happening. I cried out in frustration and fear more than pain. For 24 hours I've barely been able to bend without searing, burning sensations. I have to do like a plie just to walk, looks like I'm trying not to pee my pants in the street. Then wincing and moaning. It's gotten better. I figured I sprained it.....I have to make an appointment to get it looked at. I've been through this in the past.....hours of waiting, then x rays, to be told I sprained it, here's two Advils, a bandage, move it around to reduce swelling and inflammation. You who can bend your knees and straighten them easily you are f***ing lucky! Don't take anything for granted I know now.

No comments: