oh lovelies

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

been up and about

I made some progress yesterday and was able to walk with no discomfort. Only in these times do you realize the streets are slanted in a way as to cause pain if your bad leg is on the part that's elevated. So I have to go out of my way to make sure I'm on the right side of the street. Yesterday I was doing some stretching and so on...a lot actually. I must have sprained it a second time. I sat down on the bed and felt some kind of spasm or snap.....as it's not healed yet. I have to now go to a doctor as I figure it's a sprain but best to know. This does not happen without a day of drudgery and eight hours of my f***ing time dealing with insurance and bureaucracy (man, I'm a class A speller but always have trouble with that word).  Now I have to make a trip which I'm dreading, to radio shack to get a new phone. The one close to me doesn't have the one I want.


I need to stop whining. A lot is good. I was out this morning not wanting to get out of bed....but the scenery is beautiful. The river and parks in the morning.

No comments: