oh lovelies

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Venus






That which you most need to hear. Who says no? Really a yes can be scary. I jump out....I'm entitled to happiness. As are we all. I have to keep telling myself that. Keep telling myself that. And the green the love the fire it's here accept accept don't vomit it up.....

Love and romance. And sex. And money. I'll take the money and sex.....I have to love myself and give love. Cheesy but true. I want to make others and myself happy. The bad turn to good......to love. Love. Flowing through me.

Don't get me wrong....because as I say this I let out the dark as well as the light. There's quite a lot of destructiveness in me as well. Believe me I struggle with it. Beauty can be torture. But I have a gift. That which I asked for. And I am grateful. I want to use it. Scary though it is.

Well I'm making a go.




There is no one to say it sometimes. The real truth is often unspoken. I have to jump and trust that it's there. Do that. The love the love.....it's here. I have to take it in. Help me to.

No comments: